GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGREEMENT.
All customers MUST be at least 18 years of age to purchase our products. Thank you for visiting urcl.co.uk.
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to enter and use the site in the UK, or 21 in the USA and any other outside countries.
- By entering the site, the user agrees to be bound to the terms and conditions of the site, Umbrella Research Corporation ltd accepts nor takes any responsibility for any individual persons actions outside of this site.
- All goods on this site are sold strictly for the use of research and development and not for any human or animal consumption. Umbrella Research corporation will not be held liable for any miss use of any of the products contained within this site, and if found out to be mis using anything purchased off this site Umbrella Research Corporation ltd. will do everything within its power to ban any future business taking place.
- Umbrella Research Corporation do not back any exterior studies and posts in relation to any of the products found within this website, as these are research purposes only any outside claims of any sort are not supported by any member of staff at Umbrella Research Corporation and cannot be held responsible for you the users own assumptions.
- Material is 100% synthetic
- Materials are non-infectious, non-toxic and non-pathogenic
- Materials for in-vitro use only
- Material is not an Immunogen
- Everything contained within the website is for laboratory research purposes only
- Material does not contain any animal or cell culture derived products such as albumin or serum
- PRODUCTS SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY. Trade-Marks and Other Intellectual Property Rights “www.urcl.co.uk” is a registered trademark of Umbrella Research Corporation. All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, “Content”), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, “look and feel” and arrangement of such Content, contained on this Web Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to urcl.co.uk and is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. Except as expressly provided in this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement, no part of this Web Site and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, web site or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without www.urcl.co.uk prior written consent.
- The products we offer are intended for laboratory research use only. In purchasing any of these items, the customer acknowledges that there are risks involved with consumption or distribution of these products. These chemicals are NOT intended to use as food additives, drugs, cosmetics, household chemicals or other inappropriate applications. The listing of a material on this site does not constitute a license to its use in infringement of any patent. All the products will be handled only by qualified and properly trained professionals. All customers represent and warrant that through their own review and study that they are fully aware and knowledgeable about the following: Government regulations regarding the use of and exposure to all products. The health and safety hazards associated with the handling of the products they purchase. The necessity of adequately warning of the health and safety hazards associated with any products. Umbrella Research Corporation and urcl.co.uk reserves the right to limit and/or deny sales of products to any unqualified individuals if we have reason to believe that misuse will occur.
- All customers MUST be at least 18 years of age to purchase our products. Under no circumstances shall Umbrella Research Corporation or any associated affiliates be liable for consequential damages, whether purchasers claim in contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. In direct consideration of approving the sale of any product to the purchaser, the purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, expenses, losses and liability of any kind arising out of the purchaser’s handling, possession, and/or use of the product whether used alone or in combination with any other substance. Any sale will otherwise be denied.
- In the highly unlikely event that your parcel is stopped at customs www.urcl.co.uk is not liable to resend or refund your order. Therefore, please order at your own risk.
- If national or international laws or regulations are applicable to any shipment, including delivery, storage, processing or trading with certain products, then these shall be appropriately observed by the buyer.
- urcl.co.uk is not liable for any damages that may be caused by negligence, abuse, or any other unforeseen matter.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- urcl.co.uk unless of fault of our own, do not pose the need to reship any products that are lost or confiscated due to negligence of checking the information provided at point of purchase.
- All items will be sent via special delivery within mainland UK at a cost of £10 per order (unless otherwise stated at point of purchase, and urcl.co.uk also reserve the right to amend courier services used given that they inform you at point of purchase or within 24 hours of shipping), and international orders will be via Royal mail International Track and Sign for a cost of £12 (both parcels are up to the weight of 1kg, anything more than 1kg will be discussed at time of purchase and pricing will be mutually agreed before order finalising and being shipped)
- Umbrella reserve the right to take up to 72 hours to process an order and ship after receiving payment, although most orders will be processed within the first 12-24 hours after purchase. Umbrella Research Corporation will not sell or authorise the sale of any unavailable stock unless stated otherwise on web site, therefore giving you the consumer the knowledge and peace of mind knowing that if urcl.co.uk is showing items in stock, once order is finalised and payment received, it will be instantly shipped (within the given allocated time scales)
- All orders within the mainland UK will be covered up to the value of £500 free of charge via royal mail insurance policies and procedures (for more information on this please visit their website), anyone outside of the UK can purchase an additional insurance at their discretion at cost to themselves, as the international postal service only covers up to the value of £50.
- Returns procedure; urcl.co.uk at their own discretion may from time to time offer a refund for any unopened items minus the shipping costs. The cost of returning items will lay with the customer and not www.urcl.co.uk and refund will only be issued once item/s arrive back for inspection with someone at Umbrella Research Corporation ltd. minus a 15% handling cost (the handling costs may be wavered given the discretion of www.urcl.co.uk)